At Ward Communications we help senior leaders to communicate, empower line managers, give employees a voice, and demonstrate organisational values.
Your organisation may be undertaking substantial change, for example a restructure, a change in culture, or introducing new processes or initiatives. We can help by advising on internal communications strategies and plans, use of channels and providing direct support for specific programmes and projects.
Internal communications channels
We can audit, analyse and measure the effectiveness of your internal communications channels, and give advice on how to make improvements. We can assist your senior leaders with their own personal impact, and help them create internal communication strategies and plans, using a mix of channels.
Ward Communications can provide expert coaching and support for leaders’ engagement with large groups, whether through written or oral delivery. This could be communication to managers, front line staff, or speaking platforms at internal conferences, roadshows and staff briefings.
Help is available for line managers to equip them with the right communication knowledge and skills to manage themselves and their teams. Coaching and support can also be provided to assist managers with chairing, facilitating and engaging groups.
We can provide the following services:
- Senior leader counsel, personal and organisational communications coaching
- Products and services to support line manager communication
- Coaching and support for chairing, facilitating and presenting
- Supporting focus groups, facilitating meetings and workshops
- IC research, audits, measurement, evaluation and review
- IC strategy and planning workshops
- IC and change strategies and plans, presented as reports or presentations
- IC reports for board level meetings
- Corporate narrative, core scripts and messaging
- Support for IC channels, including writing for the intranet, social media, internal news, articles, features, newsletters, magazines, proof reading, sub-editing, speech writing, presentations, scripts, and video content